Author Topic: Sims 4 Expansion Pack wishes  (Read 1429 times)

Offline crunchies4me

• Nooboo
Sims 4 Expansion Pack wishes
« on: September 30, 2018, 09:00:38 AM »
Hi there, my name is Brianna and i just started playing sims 4. i was playing sims 3 for the most part. i love the graphics in sims 4 and the things sims can do but I'm not liking the expansion packs in sims 4. I would love if the creators would do a sims 4  pets ep like in sims 3 because there's horses in it instead of only cats and dogs. I love the sims 3 supernatural pack and how there's ghosts etc. Ambitions has a ghost hunting career i really like. Is there any way to contact  EA/Maxis and inquire about expanding sims 4 ep with those in sims 3?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Sims 4 Expansion Pack wishes
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 01:00:52 PM »
The best way I've read to give EA/Maxis game suggestions is to go to the official forum and post them there.

The Sims 4 Idea Corner
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-ideas-corner
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Re: Sims 4 Expansion Pack wishes
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 06:22:45 PM »
MrsFlynn is right on how to do it. Just don't hold your breath on them caring. Most of what you stated you want has been begged for by hundreds possible thousands of people. Yet we are still begging for it. This is despite that every pack containing such stuff has sold well.