Author Topic: Feelin' Germy!  (Read 66260 times)

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
Re: Feelin' Germy!
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2012, 04:15:34 AM »
My teen sim got sick on the weekend in summer, I found that annoying as it's the time to do stuff she can't while in school so I sent her out anyway.

When she was trick or treating on spooky day she got to the Shallow house and while talking to June Shallow Dallas came outside and stood near them then started sneezing like crazy so she hot footed out of there fast, but not fast enough as she came down with flu anyway, thanks Dallas  ::)

Guess it explains why I saw his sister trick or treating and he stayed at home, my sim had been racking up points and I hadn't spent any yet so I got her simmunity, it seemed alarmingly easy to catch his germs and I had visions of her being sick far too often for my liking, plus as a real life allergy sufferer the last thing I want is my self sim to start too.

Offline Sprinkle

• Nooboo
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2016, 04:40:15 PM »
My sim got sick and this wasn't too much of a problem. So I called in for sick leave and that was fine. Then the car pool still turned up and kept honking through out he day. Does anyone else have this problem

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Loconut

• Llama Wrangler
    • My DA
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2016, 11:34:09 AM »
There is a mod that gives you control of the scolding system in Generations. I won't name or link it, but I've never had any issues with it.

Anyway, sick children just have to be kept home from school, which brings up the pop up mentioned before. No way for them to call in sick.
Blob.