Author Topic: Difficulties w/ teens & dating  (Read 2629 times)

Offline mercii

• Nooboo
Difficulties w/ teens & dating
« on: June 25, 2018, 09:11:56 PM »
Recently I took it upon myself to completely revamp a new save on San Myshuno filled with completely custom families / sims for rotational gameplay. I'm currently on the first round with my first family that has a single romantic female teen. I want to give her someone to date, but apparently I only added three female teens total and zero males. After searching the rest of the premade cities, the game has ZERO premade male teen sims. Is this a joke to shove the empty cities and gameplay in my face

I'm wondering if all the sims in the cities are all I have to work with, or if the game generates sims to populate lots as well (ex. homeless floating around sims).

If yes, I might have a chance to find a few teen boys somewhere in town. If not I'll have to spawn in some of my own.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6820 using Tapatalk

Offline CuriousSim

• Occult
Re: Difficulties w/ teens & dating
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 09:39:43 PM »
It may not help, but if I start a game, with "Fill empty houses" enabled, often a single mom will be created, with a teenage son. Sometimes, more than one, depending on how long the feature is left enabled.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 09:56:49 PM »
Hello @mercii and welcome to the forum.

If you're still in your first generation, there are three male premade sims, off the top of my head:
Alex Goth (Willow Creek), Hugo Villareal (Windenburg/Island), and Wolfgang Munch (Windenburg/Countryside).

You can look up info about the premade sims for yourself using the links in MrsFlynn's Towns and Townies thread here: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=26492.0
If I were you, though, I would add the Teen Hangout lot trait to a community venue and hope the game generates some additional male teens.

Best wishes and happy simming!

Edited to add: @wa-wa-world is absolutely right! Alex Goth starts out as a child in a new game. Sorry!

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
  • Hi I'm Anna its nice to meet you
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2018, 10:10:55 PM »
There's also Lucas munch in windenburg and max vilareal who are children but could be easily aged up same w pierce Delgado from brindleton bay (the Delgado kids always age up well so does alexander he was my dynasty spouse and it was great) 
Gallery Id: Soda_Stealer

anything