Author Topic: Group Activites for more than 2 Sims ideas  (Read 6061 times)

Offline Spiderkeys

• Llama Wrangler
Group Activites for more than 2 Sims ideas
« on: May 30, 2018, 08:02:28 AM »
I like using Clubs and its usually have 4 sims in each club, and I like them all to do activites together.

First activity comes to my mind is Don't Wake the LLama but I don't want every club having to do this, then there's the Button Masher arcade machine which takes up a lot of room.

Anyone got any other idea how I can keep 4 sims together ?

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Re: Group Activites for more than 2 Sims ideas
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 01:02:57 PM »
Dancing, and bowling are great group activities for four sims. Dancing works for even more sims than four. Watching TV and eating works as well.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2018, 01:35:22 PM »
Are you only looking for recreational activities?

Fishing is a great way to complete your fish collection at the various fishing spots around the simverse.
Gardening together makes that daily chore go by quicker, but don't pick Gardening with non-household members or they'll make off with your harvest.
Other activities could include:
* play multi-player games on the video gaming console
* watch movies
* go to gym and work out or play basketball
* cooking/baking (get ready for that big party)
* play musical instruments (to build those skills)
* build a rocket ship (only 3 sims can do this)
* check the skill boosts among the club perks in order to decide what you want/need your sims to do or learn.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2018, 09:14:38 PM »
Darts, Foosball, cards (the other game on the Don't Wake the Llama table) and karaoke are the only extra things I can think of. IMO the game seriously lacks meaningful activities for sims to do together.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2018, 12:53:06 AM »
Well you can have one do a comedy routine and the rest listen as well. But @Playalot is right there is a serious lack of group activities in the game. I always fall back on dancing.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2018, 04:01:41 AM »
I disagree.

I think fishing and working out are nice activities. You can also party together or go to the library and read or play games. Playing games is a sweet activity to do together in my opinion. I often have social clubs where the main activity is simply to have friendly interactions with club members which means they can hang everywhere and get something out of it. Festivals are another thing to do with another Sim. Try out the curry challenge together, blow bubbles together, view art together...there are several things to do the way I see it :) You just have to use your imagination - what would you yourself do with a friend or loved one? Stargaze? Go out and have a drink? Dance? Take pictures? *rambles on*
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2018, 05:07:05 AM »
I guess it depends on how you play TS4. I prefer to point grind and skill towards a specific goal in the game which is why the group activities seem pointless and rather boring to watch. Occasionally I like to chill and just watch my sims and then dancing and dining out are fairly amusing for a few minutes. The rest I really find very boring indeed. It's probably also why I seldom use the Club function- too much passive watching for me. I'd rather have a handful of new aspirations than anymore group activities!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2018, 01:01:59 PM »
@Playalot Ah, it's but a question of personality then, I suppose. Often, I enjoy just watching my Sims like fish in a tank. A lot of the time, I feel it gives place for them to show their character. Since I play with ageing off, there's plenty of time to achieve things the next day. Or the day after that ;)
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2018, 08:59:59 PM »
@Nindigo  absolutely! And isn't it cool how we all play differently and enjoy our sims in different ways. I grind mine to death lol, well almost and it sounds like your sims get the loveliest life imaginable.  ;D

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2018, 11:13:22 PM »
@Playalot I am like you in that I tend to grind them to death. but I love clubs, they help me grind. I always have dancing, cleaning, and cooking as club activities. Dancing keeps the club members busy and out of my hair while my sims grind at whatever I am needing them to do. Cooking and cleaning extend the time my sim has to grind by eliminating those chores. Free maids is what my clubs are. Plus I use club perks to set the mood for the skills I grinding and I use other perks to speed up the skill gains getting every advantage the game has to offer through the guild mechanics. Since I micro manage my sims to death (Sometimes literally as I love ghosts) they never develop personalizes to enjoy.

I too find it great people can love the same for very different reasons and approach it so very differently. Sign of a great game.