Author Topic: Ugly expressions  (Read 2584 times)

Offline shatinn

• Llama Wrangler
Ugly expressions
« on: April 19, 2018, 11:17:38 PM »
Hello.

Perhaps a silly question. Does your sim makes ugly faces?
I see many sims from others and they show a general surprised, dislike, annoyed faces. Mine does all these but sometimes somehow more grotesk, almost like overdone expressions.
I like my sims I tried much as possible make them nice or handsome and just realy bugs me why they are turn to ugly sometimes with their recation face.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Re: Ugly expressions
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 07:15:35 AM »
Hi :)

Mine are the same. I think it's just part of the cartoonish feel that sims have been given in this game. I've noticed that toddlers often also have grotesque expressions that will make one cringe.
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline shatinn

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 10:08:09 PM »
Thank you @Nindigo. Yes, this is what I am talking about. It’s okay then, I thought I made my sims’ lips and face weird in CAS so the animation kind of follows it.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2018, 09:57:57 AM »
Hi :)

Mine are the same. I think it's just part of the cartoonish feel that sims have been given in this game. I've noticed that toddlers often also have grotesque expressions that will make one cringe.

I'm fine with the adult expressions but toddler smiling is just...not good. :P It distorts the face enough to warrant begging for a fix.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded