Author Topic: Unable to ring up customers?  (Read 4471 times)

Offline micawinter132

• Nooboo
Unable to ring up customers?
« on: July 01, 2021, 07:30:59 PM »
The customers are ready to buy, but the grocery cart icon does not come up. I have bull dozed the whole lot and waited a few days and added it back. I also started a new game and added the lot and still same issue. I get a message they want to buy, but need the grocery cart icon to ring them up. I talked to EA but they just repeated all the steps I have described. They also wanted to know if the sim lives at home or travels to the retail lot. My sims travels to the lot. Any more ideas, I could try. I have newest version of the game. I had the Get to Work pack for a long time, this is just the first time I bought a retail store.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Unable to ring up customers?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2021, 09:08:11 PM »
There is an open report about players unable to ring up customers.

[GTW] Unable to ring up customers
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/GTW-Unable-to-ring-up-customers/td-p/8074544

There's a few suggestions in the thread you can try. If they don't work go ahead and post your experience in the thread. There might be someone there that can possibly give you some more troubleshooting tips.

Sign in with your EA account, share your experience by clicking the reply button on any post. Click the Me Too button under the first post.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.