Author Topic: The Sims 4 My First Pet Stuff Pack  (Read 9406 times)

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Re: The Sims 4 My First Pet Stuff Pack
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2018, 04:03:51 PM »
https://youtu.be/ghCspo1jvfY

A proper video of rabid rodent disease death, and Ghost. That ghost seemed angry I hope in a way it is the rabid part of said ghost. That would be fun.

I am so excited. I am defiantly getting this pack the second it launches and I can get to my PC. Who else is going to buy this stuff pack?

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2018, 02:21:06 PM »
This Pack is now live. It is now downloading. Time to make my Evil, vampiric, half-alien, giant rabid hamster ghost.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2018, 02:35:47 PM »
https://youtu.be/ghCspo1jvfY

A proper video of rabid rodent disease death, and Ghost. That ghost seemed angry I hope in a way it is the rabid part of said ghost. That would be fun.

I am so excited. I am defiantly getting this pack the second it launches and I can get to my PC. Who else is going to buy this stuff pack?

I have some ideas for it. Also, I think it will be nice for people doing the Immortal Dynasty because they can have a pet in the house without taking up a slot.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2018, 03:29:49 PM »
I actually like how they have kept it in TS3 style, but with improved visuals and interactions. It seems like the perfect stuff pack for Sim kids - especially grade school children. Thumbs up from me to be sure :)
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2018, 09:00:10 PM »
FYI, the vampire form of a vampiric giant rabid hamster ghost is a giant rabid hamster. I am kinda happy about that. It is kinda funny watching a giant hamster ghost get a bite to eat off of some random 

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2018, 12:26:55 PM »
If you want this pack, you can now buy it for $9.99
https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/the-sims/the-sims-4/addon/the-sims-4-my-first-pet-stuff

Description:
Teach your Sims how to care for smaller household pets, decorate a home with pet-inspired furniture, and dress pets in your favorite Sims outfits!

KEY FEATURES

Care for a new pet. Add a habitat to your household with all-new small pets like a hamster, rat, pygmy hedgehog, or miniature bubalus! Have your Sims name their new pet and learn how to take care of them, whether its spending time playing or keeping them clean and healthy. Your Sims have lots to learn!

Dress your cats and dogs. Show that your Sims and their pets are made for each other with matching pet outfits like a comfy robe and purr-fect pajamas. Put a glamorous dress on your feline friend or have your dog don a hat for the right occasion.

Decorate with pet prints. Have Sims decorate their living room with uniquely-designed décor and paw-some, pet-inspired furniture for the kids’ room. From cute cat pillows for your Sims to bright beds for your cats and dogs, there's something for everyone.

Offline CuriousSim

• Occult
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2018, 08:45:47 PM »
The Rodent Rockets appeal to me.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.