Author Topic: Sims 4 Lifetime Rewards  (Read 1752 times)

Offline skipsmooth

• Townie
Sims 4 Lifetime Rewards
« on: December 19, 2017, 12:44:16 PM »
Hi all.

I am a Sims 4 newbie.  One thing that I am unable to figure out are the points that Sims receive for completing a wish or desire.  I am assuming that these are similar to Wishes and Desires in Sims 3.  But I can't figure out the reward similarity.  In Sims 3, your Sim accumulates points and can purchase Life Rewards.  I cannot find where the points accumulate in Sims 4, or what rewards can be purchased.  I would appreciate some assistance in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Sims 4 Lifetime Rewards
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 01:28:38 PM »
Hi all.

I am a Sims 4 newbie.  One thing that I am unable to figure out are the points that Sims receive for completing a wish or desire.  I am assuming that these are similar to Wishes and Desires in Sims 3.  But I can't figure out the reward similarity.  In Sims 3, your Sim accumulates points and can purchase Life Rewards.  I cannot find where the points accumulate in Sims 4, or what rewards can be purchased.  I would appreciate some assistance in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

Hi there -- Pressing G should be your answer. And here's a helpful Guide article from Carl --

http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/rewards/

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.