Author Topic: Clash of the 4 legged animals  (Read 1452 times)

Offline Ola89

• Nooboo
Clash of the 4 legged animals
« on: November 11, 2017, 06:56:07 AM »
Hi Guys,

This is my first time posting on here but I have always been a lurker.
I always loved and played the sims with Sims 3 being my fave.
However, since getting the new expansion (cats and dogs), I have a new passion for playing sims4.
I decided to create my first ever story/challenge.
I have not played this yet as I just wrote it (still making changes) but I would like someone to also play it with me to make it all the more interesting.
I really don't know how feasible the story will be as it reads quite difficult to me  ;D
 I think winning will be based on completing the story.
I know a lot of you are experts here so do make suggestions and constructive criticisms as you like.
I hope there will be someone out there willing to play with me so we can chat about it.
Thank you all...

Below is the base story.
I am using the name Lola to represent my sim.

PAST HISTORY

Lola comes from a big family (5 siblings) and absolutely loved spending time with them. Unfortunately, her mother passed away when she was 9 years old and her father could not provide for them all. So Lola had to go live with an aunty who had a reputation of being strict and hates children.
Luckily for Lola (so she thought), her aunty was rich from a recent life insurance due to death of her husband.
Her aunty has a dog and a cat both of which Lola dislikes as they are extremely spoilt.
Lola’s relationship with her aunty was always rocky but this got worse became she became a teenager as her aunty expected her to do more particularly around the house.
However, Lola rebelled; hanging out late, not attending all her school classes etc
One day after coming home late, Lola and her aunty got into their usual arguments but this time it became physical. Her aunty ended up at the bottom of stairs and died.
Lola was left 50,000 simoleons and her aunties house worth 50,000 simoleons on the condition that she devoted her life to her aunties cat and dog.
Lola accepted and moved to a new town with her new pets to start a new life.

PRESENT DAY

Lola and her pets have now moved into their new home.
How will they cope with their dislike for each other?
Will Lola meet her soulmate and have the big successful family she has always dreamt of?

GAME PLAY

Start a new game.
Create a young adult sim (vampires and aliens are fine) with big happy family aspiration.
Sim must have the romantic and family- orientated traits 
Sim must not have these 2 traits (loves cats and loves dogs)
Create an adult cat with mischievous and territorial traits- Breed must be randomised
Create an adult dog with aggressive and trouble maker traits- Breed must be randomised
Move your sim and their pets into any property or an empty residential lot.
Pause your game and use the money cheat to get 100,000 simoleons.
You can choose to remain in same lot or move into a fancier one now you have all this money.
Give 10,000 simoleons to charity

RULES

No cheats allowed other than the money cheat for 100,000 simoleons
10% of money (10,000) should be donated to charities
Lola and the pet’s lifespan must be set to normal.
No attempts to kill the pets early- they are only allowed to die of old age
Lola cannot have a job until both pets have died – this includes jobs she can do from home such as writing, painting, produce etc.
Lola is only allowed to spent the inheritance money
No guests are allowed into the house (except the welcome wagon)
Lola cannot have a relationship until both pets have died
Lola cannot leave the house without at least 1 of the pets
The dog must have at least 2 walks daily
If it happens that 1 or both pets are females and go on to have litters, Lola can start living her life once the parents are deceased so she can get a job and start a relationship
If Lola is an elder and one or both pets are still alive, Lola can adopt a child to help her with the pets