Author Topic: Two questions about the hospital  (Read 3067 times)

Offline vgamer1991

• Llama Wrangler
Two questions about the hospital
« on: October 01, 2017, 02:11:30 AM »
I plan on getting TS4 sometime soon and, among other things, making one of those "Birth to Death" video biography thingies. In it, my personal Sim is going to die of complications from starvation sickness (as I was lucky NOT to have happen to me several months back IRL though it came close). This won't be my main game - in my main game my Sim will survive her illness, though it will still be included (I'm here typing now aren't I?).

So, in order for this to work I need to know two things: A) is it possible for a sick Sim to be admitted, and possibly be playable while admitted? 2) is it possible for a Sim to die in the hospital?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Two questions about the hospital
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 04:08:01 PM »
Not in the actual in-game hospital as that is completely blocked for any sim apart from a sim in the active doctor career. However, you can save the hospital into your library and then download it onto a 'generic lot' which you can then access the normal way by traveling there. Obviously it then functions as basically a normal lot. I did this with the police station some time back and used the in-game one for 'active' screenshots by having my main sim in the detective career and then used the police station I had placed on a generic lot for all the other 'action' in my story.

By doing it this way you would be able to kill of your sim for your story in the hospital on the generic lot and by clever camera work should be able to make it look like your sim is being treated in the in-game hospital.

If you need instructions on how to access the hospital for saving just let me know.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline vgamer1991

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Two questions about the hospital
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 11:31:56 AM »
Thank you Playalot - it's great to know there is a workaround for my story. Can't wait to get started!