Author Topic: The Montgomery Legacy [UPDATED 21/9/2017]  (Read 1688 times)

Offline Artesim9

• Nooboo
The Montgomery Legacy [UPDATED 21/9/2017]
« on: September 08, 2017, 09:52:53 PM »
Hello, fellow simmers! I've enjoyed writing all my life and I've been playing sims 4 for three years (which must seem incredibly short to some of you old timers, I know). So when I discovered that such a thing called simlit exists, it felt really natural for me to take it up.

I've recently started my first simlit based on Pinstar's legacy challenge, and I'd love for someone to just have a read and maybe enjoy my work. I won't post the full chapters here since I'd rather keep it to wordpress, but here's the link!

https://montgomerylegacychallenge.wordpress.com/

This is the Founder, Avalie Montgomery. Her traits are Insane, Hot-Headed and Creative.

Please enjoy watching her and her future family's escapades!

Thank you in advance for reading my work!

(Also, any tips on better story progression/publicising/anything in general is very much welcome! I'd love to know how to improve!)

Offline bookloverblue

• Townie
    • Blue's Sim Stories
Re: The Montgomery Legacy
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 07:47:22 AM »
Welcome to the world of sim lit! I, too, was a writer prior to discovering it - I hope you'll find, as I have, that the community is very welcoming and encouraging.

Great stuff so far!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Artesim9

• Nooboo
Re: The Montgomery Legacy
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 02:31:03 PM »
Welcome to the world of sim lit! I, too, was a writer prior to discovering it - I hope you'll find, as I have, that the community is very welcoming and encouraging.

Great stuff so far!

Thank you so much! I'm still trying to find my feet since this whole community is really new to me, but I'm looking forward to it  ;D And thanks for taking an interest in my stuff so far!! It's really encouraging!

anything