Author Topic: Graphic Issue - backgroud (sky) dissapears  (Read 1645 times)

Offline bauti22

• Nooboo
Graphic Issue - backgroud (sky) dissapears
« on: September 11, 2017, 05:49:32 PM »
Constantly I notice how the backgroud ( sky ) dissapears, I mean the sun, clouds, stars, etc is all gone and never returns. The sky remains the same till that and I can only diference day and night by the lighting.

This could be due to that the game send me a messague of my Graphic Card not being recornized, but I got this message only once. Im playing on a desktop, not a laptop.

What should I do? Thanks

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Graphics Help - AMD RX 460 (Sims 4)
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 07:44:48 PM »
If you're zooming out and the screen starts fading to blue as if it's "foggy" you may want to look at your Game Options > Graphics tab > View Distance

However, you did mention what your graphics card was in Sims 3, so I'm adding the graphics file to help the game recognize the card.

I've only zipped the GraphicsCards.sgr file in the zip file. As that's the only one needed to get the game to recognize the video card. - Download and unzip. You can overwrite the current .sgr file with it.

You may need to load the game to main menu and exit to make the Config.log file be aware of the change.

Then the Config.log file should be able to say "Found: 1, Matched: 1"
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything