Author Topic: How do I create households that I'm not playing?  (Read 1300 times)

Offline PopsicleJolt

• Nooboo
How do I create households that I'm not playing?
« on: August 22, 2017, 09:50:48 AM »
I want to roleplay, and that requires me creating different households. Basically, I need to create four households I'm roleplaying. I have no idea how to do that, and the guides didn't cover it. Is it even possible, and if so, how do I create households without using the split/merge feature?

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
Re: How do I create households that I'm not playing?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 10:23:12 AM »
Hi PopsicleJolt,

Welcome to the forum!

Here are the steps to create a Sim --- one you would like to play or not.  If you don't want to play the Sim you've created, then, just place them in a house (explained in step 7).

1. Load you game
2. Select the world you want (Willow Creek, for example)
3.  Click the "create new household to move in" icon of a person at the bottom right of the map view screen (the screen where you see all the lots in a world).
4. Clicking on the person icon will bring you into Create-A-Sim (CAS, for short)
5. Create a household.
6. Click the play button at the bottom right when you're done creating the household.  Then, you will see a picture of the Sim or Sims whom you just created.  Click save and play at the bottom right.
7. Click on an empty lot or a lot that you Sim can afford and you want to bulldoze and build a house yourself for your Sims.  Click the confirm button at the bottom right.

8. Repeat steps 1 to 7 to add additional households.

After a few times, you will whip through these steps :).  Happy Simming. 

I hope this helps,

Coolsim

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything