Author Topic: Friendships and other  (Read 2412 times)

Offline Mariaha_C

• Nooboo
Friendships and other
« on: June 27, 2017, 05:55:56 AM »
So i'm writing here first time and i'm so sorry for my english, it's not good. And sorry if this is already asked and solved but didn't find. So i just purchased City living, and after that i haven't been able to make friends. The bar can be full but it still says "known" (or what is the right word). When i go away from game and come back, then it says friends, but i can't fullfil any ambitions that has anything to do with making friends.

Other one is the doctor career. After i got the level where you have to deliver baby, sometimes no npc's come to hospital. Usually this happens when the sim is working, and then the tasks changes and says *"deliver a baby". And also no pregnant womens come there, never.

I've tried to repair the game via origin, tried to update it but it's fully updated, i tried to remove it via origin but i'm afraid manually remove it from computer 'cause i purchased the game from origin, so i don't have disc. Nothing helps and it's annoying 'cause i finally have time to play and kinda i can't.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Friendships and other
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 06:37:10 AM »
Welcome to the forum  :)

The doctor career issue is a known bug. The only thing you can do is use cheats to progress your doctor sim to the next level unfortunately. testingcheats on followed by careers.promote doctor Guide to Doctor career. Click

Bug Report on pregnant sims not spawning

I'm not sure why your sims can not make friends so I am having to do a little bit of research on that problem. Hopefully I can suggest something for that soon.

Meanwhile it is safe to uninstall/reinstall the Origin Client. Guide on how to here (click)

*edited: Just a thought, try deleting the localthumbcache.package file from your The Sims 4 folder. If you have already done a repair on your game it may be a cache issue that is causing problems with the friendships.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Mariaha_C

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 07:06:16 AM »
Omg thank you Playalot so much! Atleast the friend thing works now <3

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 07:35:10 AM »
Happy to help  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.