Author Topic: Unwanted Overnight Guests?  (Read 6293 times)

Offline Shay

• Townie
Unwanted Overnight Guests?
« on: January 01, 2024, 03:16:37 AM »
Hi, my sim had a baby. her whole family has moved in. How do i get them to leave? Help, they are eating me out of house and home. lol

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Unwanted Overnight Guests?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2024, 09:51:33 AM »
Hi, my sim had a baby. her whole family has moved in. How do i get them to leave? Help, they are eating me out of house and home. lol

Hello Shay!
Do you have the Growing Together pack?  Did one of your active sims agree when asked by a relative in another household about a stayover?
If yes and yes, you can see the details of the Stayover on your sim's Calendar, like the stayover guests and the stayover duration.
The Stayover details will appear at the left of your Calendar where other events and holidays appear.
With the Stayover selected, you can hit the trashcan icon in its upper right corner to end the Stayover.

Good luck! Happy simming!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shay

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2024, 10:25:31 AM »
i have a Growing Together. I did not invite them, they just showed up.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2024, 10:31:00 AM »
If your guests aren't there as part of a Stayover, you can get rid of them by traveling.
Have one of your active sims set up traveling with the unwanted guests to another lot, preferably in a different town.
Once your sim arrives there with them, your sim can simply go home and abandon your unwanted guests there.

I typically lock my sim's front door to "Lock for Everybody but Household Members."
Non-household sims can access the front yard, but they can't get into the house4.
In my current save, my sim has an extra club that consists of himself, his parents and grandparents.
He never gathers this club but he uses it as follows:
*Set front gate to "Lock for everybody but household members"
*But "Allow access to..." the club with my sims parents and grandparents.

Good luck! Uninvited "guests" are such a pain!