Author Topic: Sims 4 Steven Universe Challenge  (Read 3877 times)

Offline LucarioGirl2005

• Nooboo
Sims 4 Steven Universe Challenge
« on: July 04, 2017, 11:40:05 PM »
Hello everyone!! wow this is my first post :0

Today I present to you my very own Steven Universe challenge. I've been a total fanatic of the show for about a year now (I started watching during the Summer Of Steven last year) and recently I've been inspired to make a Sims 4 challenge of it because I'm kind of surprised there isn't any i could find on the Forums or anything. So here we go!!

RULES:
- No cheats other than teleportation and building cheats, like the moveobjects and stuff like that.
- CC is absolutely allowed.
- Ill add more later when i think of stuff

CHALLENGE:
You must start out with a household of four female sims, all of them named after gemstones. Their looks must also represent their gem, so example, if you were to make an Emerald, her skin would be green. The household should be named the Crystal Gems. they must live in some sort of cave, and each with their own rooms that reflect their personality. They must teleport (use the cheat) everywhere and never interact with any of the townspeople. The Gems (Except for Leader) must also be immortal, so make some ambrosia(?) or drink cowplant milk(?). After all this is settled, move in a male human next door. He must be a music artist and play the guitar.

STORY:
The Crystal Gems are a group of four immortal aliens who came to Earth from space to protect humanity from the evil Diamonds, the matriarchs of Homeworld. After fighting a war and winning their independence, the Gems decided to settle down in a small town (Willow Creek, Oasis Springs, etc.). Five thousand years after the war was won, the leader of the Gems stumbled upon a handsome human playing his guitar in the local park. The Gem is instantly smitten with the human and the two begin to date, and eventually the Gem finds herself pregnant with the human's child. But having the child means the Gem will have to give up her physical form and basically become her child. The Gems don't her to sacrifice herself, but all she wants is to see what her little child will do. And so, the Gem sacrifices herself and dies as her child comes into the world. The child's father takes the baby in until it is a toddler, and then since he cannot provide for the toddler, he gives it to the Gems to raise. The Gems successfully raise the toddler into a child, and then the child begins to have mysterious powers, all taken from its mom. This is exactly what the child's mother wanted - to see her child grow up as a human.

And there you have it!! Hope you like it and enjoy!! I'd love to hear your feedback about any holes in the plot/questions/things you would like insight on/stuff like that!!

Thank you so much! <3

anything