Author Topic: Faust Townie Dynasty  (Read 3780 times)

Offline Teresa

• Immortal
  • Teresa
    • Love My Sims
Faust Townie Dynasty
« on: September 04, 2017, 09:30:48 AM »
So, I decided to attempt this dynasty.  It isn't a story, more of a speed attempt with scoring and random pictures.

Bloodline
Founder - Ulrike Faust

Heir #1 - Carly Faust

Houses
    Cottage Am See
    Wolfsbane Manor

Designated Skills
    Vampire Lore
    Painting

Aspirations Completed
    None

Careers Completed
    None

Collections Used
    Photographs
    Fish
2024 Tournament: Join the Fun!
My Tournament Updates: Coming 2024
Love My Sims: Completing challenges and legacies since May 7, 2007

Offline Teresa

• Immortal
  • Teresa
    • Love My Sims
Re: Faust Townie Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 09:36:12 AM »
Ulrike Faust is Creative, Art Lover, and a Perfectionist.  She aspires to become a Painter Extraordinaire.  She has until 8am Wednesday of the second week to deliver her first baby.

After several misfires, we finally got things humming.  We had a plan.  Ulrike quickly took 10 photographs plus the two photos of herself and her roommate, Maaike Haas.

She then headed over to introduce herself to Caleb Vatore.  I really wanted to start in their house.

Points 1-10

As soon as they are married and she has moved in, she begins studying vampire lore, her initial designated skill.  The initial plan is to quickly get to level 15 so that Caleb can be de-vamped before bringing the heir on board.  Ulrike reaches level 10 - which gives her the first free day.  Caleb and Lilith use this day to join their careers and start skilling.

Points 11-20

When the day ends, Ulrike is back to studying vampire lore.  She reaches 15, mastering the skill, which earns her a total of 7 points.  She heads to the park to make a wish (+1), Lilith comes home with a promotion (+1), and Ulrike earns a promotion (+1).  With the 10 points needed for the second free day, she quickly makes two potions and Caleb and Lilith are turned back into normal sims again.

Points 21-30

Carly Faust is born on Monday morning at 3:45am.  I am earning points too fast, but I have not figured it out yet.  Points earned for making a wish (+1), gained 2,000 aspirations points (+2), five promotions (+5), increased the new designated skill of painting by two levels (+2), became good friends with Carly (+1), and lost a point for bladder failure during her pregnancy.

Points 31-40

I still haven't figured out I need to slow down on points.  I am used to trying to accumulate as many points as possible as quickly as possible.  I didn't truly understand the impact this was going to have.  Although, this set of 10 points did take a week to earn.  It includes three promotions (+3), two levels in painting earned (+2), painting mastered (+2), potty training mastered (+2), 2,000 aspiration points earned (+2).  This gave her 11 points, which one was allowed to carry over as she was at 9 when she earned +2.

Points 41-50

At this point, I realize that I am going way too fast and that we will reach 50 points way too soon.  But the play is already in motion and it is too late to call a time out. The last 10 points are earned with three promotions (+3), a school promotion (+1), a wish at the wishing well (+1), mastered imagination (+2), an increase in household funds (+2), and the carryover point from the last set of points.

Carly becomes a child and rolls Genius, Insider, and Gloomy.

Once the 50 points were reached, control switched to Carly.  As she was only halfway through her childhood, there were some struggles.

Ulrike had become pregnant right before the switchover, so Keith joined the family.

Keith taking a nap on the street and then going upstairs to pass out on the floor, next to his bed.

Keith needs a bath.

Keith finally gets a bath.

The power is cut off the day before Carly grows up.  Since she was the controlled sim, and a child, no one could make her a birthday cake or throw her a birthday party.  She had to wait on the game to decide it was time.  The first thing she does as a teen, is to pay the bills and then to potty train Keith.  Keith rolled Independent but would never use the potty on his own.

This is where Keith likes to hang out and have conversations.

He also likes to play in the toilet.  None of the adults will discipline him and Carly hasn't caught him yet.

With the end of her teenage years looming, Carly puts together her collection of fish for the museum.  She adds photos of Ulrike, Caleb, Lilith, Keith, and herself.  She also paints a portrait of Ulrike.

And at 0 days remaining, she bakes herself a cake.

Category - FounderPoints
Designated Skills19
Job or School Promotion14
Aspiration Points4
Good Friend Made1
Household Funds Increased by 30,0002
Wished from Wishing Well3
Maxed job, skill, or aspiration8
Bladder Failure-1
2024 Tournament: Join the Fun!
My Tournament Updates: Coming 2024
Love My Sims: Completing challenges and legacies since May 7, 2007

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 10:55:22 AM »
Wow! Good for Carly -- It's not easy being the only responsible member of a household when you're a child. Keith looks adorable.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2017, 11:47:53 AM »
What a great start! Love your opening shot of Ulrike!
Carly looks lovely in each age stage and little brother Keith is too adorable!

I can see how hard it could be to stop oneself from gaining points too fast, but Carly successfully aged up into a lovely teen.
Looking forward to finding out where she goes from Forgotten Hollow.  ;D

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2017, 08:27:04 PM »
Yay! Great start. I love your choice of founder and starting house. This was very entertaining and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next!