Author Topic: Neighbor won't leave!  (Read 25892 times)

Offline dharmagoddess

• Llama Wrangler
Neighbor won't leave!
« on: December 26, 2016, 02:20:09 PM »
I just got City Living as a gift and I've got a neighbor who won't leave my house! I locked the door to everyone but my sim, I have tried to insult him, etc. I never get a goodbye option and he seems to be able to just walk into my sim's apartment even though it's locked! How do I get him to leave and keep him out! He's been there for like 8 hours and won't leave! Help!

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
Re: Neighbor won't leave!
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2016, 03:50:54 PM »
Did your Sim give him a key --- possibly autonomously?  You could check thew relationship panel to see if anyone your Sim knows is a key holder.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2016, 06:13:37 PM »
Travel with the neighbor to some other lot as a group. Disable the group then travel home without him. Eventually the sim will leave, it may take a day or so but traveling with them is the easiest and quickest way to get rid of unwanted guests.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline CuriousSim

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 03:12:35 AM »
I just got this pack, and my neighbor, Penny Pizzazz seems to be able to come and go at will. It's only day three, and I'm pretty sure my Sim didn't give out a key. This particular apartment gets "Noisy at night", so I tried taking a nap during the day, so I could paint/read/whatever, late into the night. She came in, while I was trying to take a nap & grabbed a book from my bedroom. Since I have a social bar to fill, it's not much of a problem, yet. However, it might be nice to know why it's happening. Is it a chronic bug that many people have, or is there something that triggered it? Like I said, I am just on day three of this pack, and I'm still very confused. Living in an apartment is a "lot" different.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2017, 03:37:23 AM »
If all else fails, you can always kill her off. *Evil laughter*  :D

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2017, 04:38:57 PM »
I just created a sim and moved her in and I had this problem. The "welcome wagon" guests never left. They used her bathroom, ate her food, slept in her bed and generally made use of the whole house. They finally left the next morning tired when my sim went to work. There was absolutely NO option to say goodbye or to tell them to leave. I think this is one of the many glitches in CL.

Offline simfulicious

• Immortal
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2017, 05:39:25 PM »
I used to have this problem in my 100 baby challenge file...the baby daddies would show up and never leave.  I finally set the lot to private dwelling, so now no one comes over unless I invite them.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2017, 06:35:25 PM »
Thanks for the tip simfulicious!

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2017, 05:37:19 AM »
I've noticed that if your neighbors are noisy and you go to address them, but choose not to complain and be friendly instead, they automatically become your visitors. This is annoying, because on one hand I like to be friendly, but on the other don't want my neighbors to go and watch TV in my appartment in the dead of night. But there is no middle way apparently...TS4 in a nutshell :-\
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted