Author Topic: Thoughts on jealousy in general (not the trait)  (Read 7997 times)

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Re: Thoughts on jealousy in general (not the trait)
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2017, 06:41:54 PM »
Oh! Thank you plenty, @Candyd  :)
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2017, 08:18:14 PM »
@Rainbow Dash if you have a problem with excessive vampire game play... well, I'll join you! They are the most interesting life state we've had so far in this iteration (in my opinion of course) and mixing that up with the jealous trait, evil, mean... etc really makes my day. I love all my sims and used to have a really difficult time assigning any 'negative' traits to them but now I very rarely play a sim without. For me these sims need at least one fatal flaw otherwise everything is just so sugar-candy-coated that it becomes boring for me.

@oshizu one of the main reasons I never finished that story was my game was hit with that bug that stopped uncontrolled sims in your household from doing anything autonomous and of course that particular story relied on the widows autonomy so... yeah, it just went down the drain really. Typical rubbish timing. It was actually a lot of fun but even after the patch that fixed the bug that particular game file never recovered. But doing another Black Widow with a jealous vampire... well, that might be a lot of fun indeed. 
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2017, 08:21:35 PM »
@Playalot

Oooh, a jealous vampire black widower!? When you start another Black Widow(er) Challenge with a protagonist like that, I for one will weep tears of joy! Seriously!

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2017, 07:03:08 PM »
You can use the Add traits in regular menu mod.

Using this, I learned that Caleb apparently is left-handed as opposed to his sister, for instance. How curious, because this isn't something we get to choose in CAS ;D
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

anything