Author Topic: The Whitfield Apocalypse  (Read 1679 times)

Offline raerean

• Nooboo
The Whitfield Apocalypse
« on: May 02, 2017, 12:41:39 AM »
So I haven't done any sims playing since sims2... ahem..
Why not jump in with the Apocalypse Challenge?

Chapters:
Gen 1 (founder)
First days

What I'm working towards:
Purple = what I think is more important with my game-style
Green = complete

Culinary - chef (no fridges, stoves, ovens, microwaves, coolers. Can only eat fish)

Tech Guru - startup (only buy worst items)

Tech Guru - Esport Gamer (No cellphone. Computers only for daily tasks. No TV or notepads)

Business - Investor (Can't sell items in buy mode. Can't sell from inventory. No geo-council. Only self publishing

Business - Management (No days off, must quit if late or leaving early. Cannot retire. Cannot retake lost jobs)

Culinary - Mixologist (No drinks, no reward potions, no brushing teeth. No bottle feeding)

Astronaut - Space Ranger (Everything under a roof except mailbox, trash and rocket. No vacations, stargazing, looking at clouds or mood auras)

Entertainer - Comedian (no parties or dates. Only add 1 sim to house per generation. No mirrors)

Criminal - Boss (After paying bills, all extra money gets taken by the mob)

Criminal - Oracle (no move objects cheat. No adding sims from gallery or library. no adding sims to neighborhood. No extra cash from move ins)

Athlete - Professional (No reward traits)

Athlete - Bodybuilder (no moving anything larger than 1x1. No more than 1 stack in inventory. No removing items from family inventory)

Astronaut - Interstellar smuggler (No career rewards. No upgrades on anything except rockets)

Painter - Master of the real (No mood aura creations)

Painter - Patron of the Arts (Can't sell sim created objects. Can't self publish books)

Writer - Author (Cant buy books or visit library)

Writer - Journalist (No shower or tubs. Must always "Try for Baby". No pregnancy tests.

Secret Agent - Villain (build in 8x8 only. Can't touch graves)

Entertainer - Musician (Only practice instruments. No radios or stereos. No changing aspirations. No cancelling whims)

Teen - Babysitter (Must randomise traits and aspirations)

Teen - Fast food (no quick meals, no chips or pizza)

Teen- Manual Labour (No gardening. No maids. Can harvest wild plants)

Teen - Retail (Can only build/buy/replace broken objects on Sundays. Can't update wardrobe)

Teen - Barista (No coffee or tea. No lump of clay)

Offline raerean

• Nooboo
Re: The Whitfield Apocalypse
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2017, 01:03:07 AM »
Meet Lawrence Whitfield

Before starting this challenge, I did a little research and did a Wonder Child by creating two random sims and throwing them in a house together. They never got married but produced the child required by the government.

Lawrence is now an adult. He has dedicated his learning towards becoming a chef, gaining the needed 10 cooking, 8 gourmet cooking and 4 mixology he needed.

His traits are: Creative, Genius, Foodie, Happy Toddler. He also purchased Mentor and Entrepreneurial before aging up to adult.

His story starts with the death of his mother....

Mum died after mourning the fact that she never married my father. Although they were assigned to each other for the purpose of creating me, and always kept a distance from each other, she found that after he died, she really did love him. I remember looking out my bedroom window and seeing her in a wedding dress she had bought in case he ever proposed.

She died not long after

Suddenly, disaster!
Thanks to everyone flushing their toilets during the ad-breaks, we had a nuclear meltdown.
A few survivors, like myself, were evacuated to Oasis Springs and given government issue housing.

But so much has changed. There are so many restrictions. The survivors will have to work through the barriers in our way and re-create life as we knew it.

I'll do this for Mum.

I have spent my first few days getting to know some of the other survivors while trying to live my dream of being a chef

Eventually I became good enough friends with Allison Schmitt, who was very unhappy with her assigned housing. I've asked her to move in with me.

In the mean-time, I've become level 4 in the culinary field. But I would do anything for a shower.

(Allison is already Diamond Double Agent, am I allowed to keep her and unlock the restriction?)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything