Author Topic: What do you do with your sims that done it all.  (Read 2170 times)

Offline scoed

• Watcher
What do you do with your sims that done it all.
« on: April 26, 2017, 01:00:46 AM »
I have a sim that has completed every skill, done every aspiration, has great great grand kids, died and became a ghost, returned to life, started as  a vamp, turned human, turned to plant sim turned back to a vamp, gotten to the top of every job, and basically done it all. I love the sim but there is nothing left to do with her. What do you do with sims that you gotten attached to yet there is no more game play for?  :-\

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: What do you do with your sims that done it all.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 01:15:54 AM »
Do you like playing challenges?
Would you mind starting from scratch with your same sim?

Clone your fantastic sim to your library, make her an adult twin (with zero skills and aspiration/reward traits), then use the twin to be the mother in Pinstar's Wonder Child Challenge?
Or repeat the process above to make a young adult MyLibrary twin of your fantastic sim and play the 7 Toddlers Challenge.

If you like multi-generational challenges you can use the bin clone of your twin as the founder of a legacy challenge or one of three founders in this forum's Rival Dynasty Challenge.

I like playing challenges so I've never played a single sim as much as you have. However, I do like recycling a favorite sim from one challenge to be a founder in another challenge.
It may not be the exact same sim, but it's a descendant!

There's always the Rosebud Challenge by @EuphorialQueen if you don't mind starting over with a copy of your sim. Or the Post-Apocalyptic Murkand: Starter Challenge.

Sorry, now I'm just listing challenges. I feel there's a lot of gameplay left for your sim if you're okay with making a bin twin of her and starting out again with no skills or additional traits.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 04:04:21 AM »
What do you do with sims that you gotten attached to yet there is no more game play for?  :-\

You can make her an NPC who just goes about her life. That way you won't lose her, but she won't take up household space either. You can also let her stay and simply be company to the rest of the household. Personally, I enjoy just being good to my Sims and make sure they are happy and fulfilled. They don't have to serve a purpose.
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 01:11:54 PM »
Thanks Oshizu, and Nindigo for the ideas. The issue with just playing her is because of her Vampire nature, her needs are well nearly no existent. No need for fun, socialization, restroom breaks or hygiene. Only plasma and energy does she require, both easily maintained with a dark meditation and a feeding a day unless I go nuts with my vamp powers or exercise. She is stupid rich as in maxed out so she doesn't even need to earn money. At this stage she would stay happy and fulfilled even if I just let her run without controlling her as long as every once in while I made her pay the bills.

Challenges might be fun, while she lurks as a NPC for a while. I would have to create a clean bin version as she wasn't a sim I controlled the creation of. She is the great, great, great, great, great, great, great, granddaughter of my first sim on Sims 4 and can trace her roots to many sim townies, and nearly every sim I created. She was the first sim to be born a vamp, first sim I controlled to be a toddler and maxed out as one, first sim to be cured of vampirism, first sim to be a plant sim, first ghost/vamp cross, first klepto sim and first restaurant owner. I've done everything with her. But game play has lagged with no goals and minimal maintenance. I think retiring her to NPC statues until the next expansion may be the best option.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2017, 03:42:09 AM »
Start a new game, and play the one with her in it when you feel like it.  That's what I do with my Sullivan family.  They will never age, and they've maxed every skill --- but are only still working on bowling because that pack came out pretty recently.  All 8 of my Sims in my main household are my favorite Sims of all-time since I started TS4 in September 2015. 

I also have my city family, my other suburban family and my toddler family --- all in different game saves --- so I don't mess up the Sullivans.

I've also been doing challenges.

anything