Author Topic: Imaginary Friend Related  (Read 1996 times)

Offline Chessire

• Nooboo
Imaginary Friend Related
« on: April 10, 2017, 09:41:13 AM »
So I was kinda wondering does imaginary friends count as
Occult life state? Can I make my imaginary friend sims into
PlantSims? If can will it still be able to get back to doll form?

Thanks before.. (currently also trying it)

Offline Nevermore

• Quoth the raven;
  • Townie
  • Always dreaming of a winter wonderland.
Re: Imaginary Friend Related
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 10:20:04 AM »
As long as they are still just imaginary, that counts as an occult. On my game I've never made one into a real sim, but I'm pretty sure they count as a normal non-occult sim. After that they could become any occult you want. Once you make them into a plantsim, or a normal sim, no they can't become a doll again.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
Re: Imaginary Friend Related
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 11:53:58 AM »
Imaginary friends are occult sims, even when they've been made real (and they can still transform into a large doll when made real). The only ways to remove, change or combine their life state involve using mods : MasterController with the Cheats module to remove and replace their life state, and Hybrid to combine two life states. Be careful with some combinations with Hybrid though, as some hybrid life states can be bugged even with the mod (which isn't the mod's fault, as there is some hard-coded conflict between specific life states in the game itself), so keep in mind that it's experimental. Changing life states with MasterController alone is safe as long as only one occult state is active at a time.

anything