Author Topic: The Life and Times of Maren Wilder - Chpt 6 added 04/16/17  (Read 5573 times)

Offline vancanuckfan86

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Life and Times of Maren Wilder - Chpt 4 added 04/04/17
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2017, 01:16:35 PM »
@Nindigo - I know I could change the hair colour of the other Sims but I'm stubborn and am determined to find a fellow red head lol! All my games in the Sims 4 are over run by black haired brown eyed Sims which is so frustrating!

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Re: The Life and Times of Maren Wilder - Chpt 4 added 04/04/17
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2017, 02:56:16 PM »
@vancanuckfan86 The same is the case in my games, though I have spotted a few blondes as of late...with Santa beards, naturally. It's odd, really, since afterall there are 3 versions of red hair color. They should make up a higher percentage. I do hope Maren doesn't run into a strawberry Santa Claus, though...
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline vancanuckfan86

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Life and Times of Maren Wilder - Chpt 6 added 04/16/17
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2017, 06:43:49 PM »
Chapter 6: We Were So Close To a Joaquin Free Chapter

Maren decided to invite Candy Behr over so she could get to know her better. Maren was on the phone when Candy arrived
so she invited herself in to wash her hands. Such a dirty apartment Maren lives in.

At least the Rasoya’s have decided to woohoo during the day this time. Maren is definitely not impressed.

Neither was Candy which resulted in a very angry conversation between the two. Maren and Candy were throwing insults
back and forth for a while instead of just making fun of the Rasoya family.

Finally Candy offended Maren enough that their friendship was ruined and Maren threw Candy out of her apartment. Can
anyone say Déjà Vu?

Maren thought a good way to take out that anger was to cook her first gourmet meal (pasta primavera) before she headed
off to work. That's it Maren - make little faces on your yellow peppers.

What else could go right on this lovely Saturday? The landlord is so great in this apartment complex that she doesn’t come to
fix broken items. Why is Maren paying rent?

Even the local repairman has black hair and brown eyes *angry eye twitch*.

Maren was pretty excited the next morning. While she was at work the night before she was promoted to a waitress position
at the Italian Rose. She would make more than a dishwasher (plus tips) which she definitely needed if she wanted to be able
to afford her rent. Maren had pretty much wiped out her savings.

A female red head!! Maybe there is hope of finding a fellow male with red hair. This Sim only walks around with her eyes
closed so who knows what her eye colour is.

These two fine Sims were not ok with Maren browsing for books at one of the local café’s.  Sure just butt ahead, butt ahead.

Just smile politely at this Sim with excellent table manners.

Ever so politely.

Maren enjoyed some space out time while she listened to her favourite spooky radio station.

Bad hair dye job - that is about as washed out as you can get.

Another long shift at work and another loud night at the neighbors. This is getting tiresome.

Maren figured out that she can indeed sit down while watching TV. The action channel was thrilling this night.

Maren spent all of her money on a new green bar for her apartment. Apparently if you want to become a chef at the Italian
Rose you require some drink making knowledge.

That is what happens when you mix drinks with your eyes close.

Ugh - Joaquin, what are you doing here again?

Who just leaves their glass of water on the floor in front of the sink? Joaquin does. I guess he didn't need that third glass of
water.

That concludes chapter 6 - thanks for reading and as always comments/feedback are welcome  :)

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2017, 07:57:32 PM »
Thanks for another chapter, @vancanuckfan86

Living in an apartment in San Myshuno can be a little taxing sometimes :) As usual, I enjoyed reading. I can always relate to the things Maren (and you) have to endure. Also, nice to see a glimpse of Joaquin, even if it mostly reflected some bad Sim manners ;)

By the way, we tell stories in a similar way - mine are on my blog, though (I have a few going on).

Keep up the good work *thumbs up*

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2017, 03:41:37 AM »
 Just wanted to let you know that I don't comment but I am reading.  :)

Sorry Maren is having so much trouble finding a spouse.
Do you have all the expansion packs and game packs?
The game usually spawns a new sim or two for me whenever I visit a new community venue (like the restaurants, the spa, and the stores in Magnolia Promenade).
Hehe, you've probably tried all that and more.

I'm not a huge fan of Joaquin, so I do hope Maren finds another redhead she likes.
Good luck, Maren Wilder!

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2017, 03:24:51 PM »
@oshizu The only issue I have with Joaquin is his voice. That particular male voice is simply horrible regardless of its sound level, and it deters me from letting my Sims date or even befriend anyone with it ::)

In one of my games, he's been hanging out at the gym (as an NPC) and looks really buff. It suits him, in fact :)

anything