Author Topic: The Mori Legacy: A Frenzy of Forests [Completed 2017/01/20]  (Read 154134 times)

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Re: The Mori Legacy: A Not-So-Grand Finale (01/20)
« Reply #570 on: January 21, 2017, 02:24:25 PM »
So, I was bummed when I read that Shota wasn't going to be the heir... Until, I read that you're going to use him as a Wonder Child baby daddy! yay Shota! It sucks that we couldn't see one final Dancers "video", but, the ability to check out their talents while they weren't dancing was just as good :-) Congrats on finishing and I await the Shota Challenge!

ETA: And, yes, Ignis, a tad more guyliner would definitely go a long way in the Blaine DeBeers lookalike competition :-) But, you're amazing just as you are!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: The Mori Legacy: A Not-So-Grand Finale (01/20)
« Reply #571 on: January 21, 2017, 03:40:37 PM »
Akane's adorable!
Congratulations on a massively successful and enjoyable legacy!
Looking forward to the next adventure (which I'm assuming will be led by Shota?).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
The Mori Legacy: Gen10 Collages, From Tots to Teens
« Reply #572 on: January 21, 2017, 10:16:34 PM »
Thank you all for your very kind words!
First of all, I'm not sure I ever explained what this story's title "A Frenzy of Forests" means, did I?
It's quite simply, actually. The family name "Mori" means "forest," so we have a frenzy of Mori's.

Secondly, in response to the request by @Caterina , I've put together two collages of the Gen10 twins.

The Daughter and Heir, Akane

The images on the right include Akane's toddler and child images plus an image of her mother Maki, aged down to a teen.
Shown on the left, the teen Akane has an unfortunately large mouth which is right up against her nose.
In fact, I attempted the "Randomize twin sister/Teen" multiple times, hoping for a different result. But the outcome remained the same.
Sadly, Akane's looks cannot be remedied by custom-content hair alone, but she'll live on as the Mori Legacy's final heir.

The Son, Shinya

Similar to Akane's collage, the images on the right include Shinya's toddler and child images plus an teen-aged image of his father Kyoya.
The teen Shinya closely resembles his father but is even more attractive. I hope to revive Shinya some day for a multi-generational challenge that permits bin clones.

So, in case you were curious, this is how the twins would have looked like, had I not stopped this challenge while they were toddlers.

@MarianT or @Playalot
Would you move this thread to the Completed Stories board, please? Thank you!
Once there, will I still be able to change the overall "Subject" back to "The Mori Legacy: A Frenzy of Forests"?

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Re: The Mori Legacy: Gen10 Collages, From Tots to Teens
« Reply #573 on: January 22, 2017, 03:09:34 AM »
@oshizu I would like to see how Shinya's genetics go down through the ages. I wonder whether there is a Perfect Genetics Challenge for TS4? But, 1st: Shota's Wonderful child :-)
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #574 on: January 23, 2017, 08:58:23 PM »
Hmmm, maybe she would have grown into her mouth as she aged up to adult?
Anyway, thoroughly loved this legacy and I will miss the Mori updates  :=(  Looking forward to...whatever you do next!

Offline Caterina

• Occult
« Reply #575 on: January 23, 2017, 11:02:53 PM »
Thanks for the collages.  They sure were cute toddlers and children.  Shinya is very attractive.  I love the violet hair and eyes.  Congratulations again!  A completed story is a grand achievement.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #576 on: January 24, 2017, 09:25:34 AM »
@oshizu, When you're ready to have it moved, put the title you want in the title section, followed by Completed. One of the moderators will move it then.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: The Mori Legacy: A Frenzy of Forests [Completed 2017/01/20]
« Reply #577 on: January 28, 2017, 12:03:11 PM »
I'm back after an absence do to trying to complete the year end accounting on our two businesses before leaving for Mexico nest week (not there yet @oshizu ). I really enjoyed your legacy and your beautiful sims.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: The Mori Legacy: A Frenzy of Forests [Completed 2017/01/20]
« Reply #578 on: February 10, 2017, 05:12:52 PM »
Belated and I know this story is already moved - despite my silence I was still there reading along. Congratulations, @oshizu!
You did it! =D

anything