Author Topic: Do Sims eventually "fall off" of the relationship list?  (Read 1652 times)

Offline Chuckles

• Nooboo
Do Sims eventually "fall off" of the relationship list?
« on: March 20, 2017, 06:35:49 PM »
I'm currently playing a Sim which I aim to max out and complete all skills, jobs, and ambitions with. Since this is going to take more than a few lifetimes (when set on "normal" life span), I've had her drinking Potions of Youth from the rewards menu. This means she's outlived multiple generations of friends and acquaintances so far, and they're all piling up as ghosts in her relationship roster. Well, it's gotten to the point that I have to scroll through quite a few Sims now, half of them dead, to find ones I'm looking for.

I'm just curious if this list is just going to continue to inflate itself the longer she lives, or if Sims are eventually deleted from the relationship roster if I have absolutely zero contact with them for a long time?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Do Sims eventually "fall off" of the relationship list?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 05:16:51 PM »
The bad news is that until the game culls these 'relationships' your sims relationship panel will still show them.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Chuckles

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 06:27:00 PM »
Thanks for the help. Maybe I can go look for the nearest thing the Sims 4 developers have to a suggestion box and ask for a way to cull non-contact "relationships" from the list on command.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 07:06:00 PM »
Do. It has been talked about on the official forums many times but the more people who express their view the better!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.