Author Topic: My wife won't stop hassling me!  (Read 1606 times)

Offline lilygrobbo

• Nooboo
My wife won't stop hassling me!
« on: March 20, 2017, 12:20:26 AM »
I've gotten help with this before buts it's still doing it!
My wife has a child with me and this other guy. I kicked my wife out of the house because of this, and I kept both kids. Now both the ex-wife and this other guy keep visiting the house without me inviting them. There is no option to 'Ask to leave'. They come whenever they want and they never leave. It's really starting to get on my nerves. Can someone please help me with this problem. I just want them to stop visiting!

Thank you in advance!
-Lilygrobbo

P.S. The kids are both toddlers. Also I have removed the ex-wife as care dependent for both the toddlers.
P.P.S The toddlers are both female and I am about to age-up the oldest.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: My wife won't stop hassling me!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 12:43:53 AM »
As others have mentioned, the ex-wife will no longer be a designated caregiver once the toddlers become children.
Once both toddlers age up, the wife won't come in uninvited. I have no idea why her "other guy" is able to visit, too.

How long until the younger daughter's birthday? Can you hold on until then? You could also lock all the doors to the house to "Everybody except household members."
Then, the father could come and go, but ex-wife and her other guy can't enter the house.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Re: My wife won't stop hassling me!
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 05:31:54 AM »
Perhaps enabling the 'private dwelling' lot trait will help? You could also delete the ex-wife and the other guy. Or just wait until both toddlers have aged up like the others suggest.
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

anything