Author Topic: Romantic relationships keep resetting  (Read 3085 times)

Offline AleksLehtinen

• Nooboo
Romantic relationships keep resetting
« on: March 17, 2017, 01:29:32 AM »
It's amazing, the amount of new bugs and glitches I encounter every week with this game. This time in the sims 3 my relationships keep on resetting themselves. I had a married elderly couple with kids and now they're not married or even in a relationship. Then later on one of her kids gets into a relationship and then a sim day later the relationship is reset and they're just friends. This one's annoying. What is this terrible glitch and how can I fix it? This happens while playing the game too, not after a save or anything.

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
Re: Romantic relationships keep resetting
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 01:44:24 AM »
Glitches are annoying.  Have you gone into Edit Town or changed households while you're in game?  Sometimes that has ruined relationships settings for me although it shouldn't. 
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AleksLehtinen

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 02:04:04 AM »
Are you asking if I've done that or are you suggesting I do that? Because I want a solution to the issue. I did switch households about two days ago to the current one and now I'm experiencing the glitches. I've gone into edit town and changed households plenty of times before and this is the first time it's happened to me.

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 08:35:14 AM »
Sorry to be ambiguous.  Yes I was asking if you had done it because the last time I did that, it happened to me too.  I would like to know the cause.  My elderly couple who had their eternally faithful moodlet had disintegrated into not even married.  I would like to know if going into Edit Town is what caused my couple to split?
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler