Author Topic: Where is my romance bar?  (Read 1492 times)

Offline rebekastj.15

• Nooboo
Where is my romance bar?
« on: February 20, 2017, 06:04:46 AM »
hi guys!
I'm new here so sorry if I become annoying.
I had two teen sims in full friendship and was going on to make them in love. They were on a date an Jakov died out of laughter.
I brought him back with ambrosia but now I don't have a romance bar between him and Livia. In their relationship status says they're in love, soulmates etc.
So I can't do nothing romantic with them. It really annoys me, so I was wondering if anybody else had the same problem?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Where is my romance bar?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 06:44:53 PM »
Welcome to the forum rebekasj.15 Have you made sure that both sims are still the same age stage? Teens in this case? If they are is there an option with your sim to ask to just be friends (under friendly socials)? If so do that and then see if any romantic options reappear. You could also try resetting both the sims. And also exiting out of your game and deleting the localthumbcache.package file in your TheSims4 folder to clear out the cache in case that is causing the issue.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline rebekastj.15

• Nooboo
Re: Where is my romance bar?
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 02:53:07 PM »
They were both teens when he died, maybe I missed that one of them aged up.. thank you for help, I'll check it out now.

anything