Author Topic: Investigator: Stakeout fail in art heist  (Read 2044 times)

Offline Kediset

• Nooboo
Investigator: Stakeout fail in art heist
« on: February 27, 2017, 08:32:09 PM »
Has anyone else had the problem with the art heist case where the stakeout fails even after 100 tries? Tried to search if someone else had that problem elsewhere but nothing as far. Also going to note that with one finger print part of same case, it was in an unowned property. wasted the money on it just so I didn't have to start all over (because I got to the stakeout part once before, didn't have to do that at that point)

Love the career, HATE how much trouble it gives you..

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: Investigator: Stakeout fail in art heist
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 09:25:47 PM »
Stakeouts are such a problem. Sometimes they do work, but it seems that more often they more they fail. I mean, come on, they're right there in front of you acting sneaky, but you don't see anything.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Kediset

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 09:25:15 PM »
Would you happen to know if you're supposed to see anyone specific? o-o I never paid attention until I ran into this problem... (I thought it was pretty funny when I saw a dog one time coming to wait for its partner in crime).

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2017, 01:15:02 AM »
It doesn't seem to be anyone specific. The game just picks someone to be the suspect who then meets up with a different person every time. Different lots seem to be more of a problem. I usually give up after about 5 times and cancel the opportunity and hope the next case doesn't include a stake out.