Author Topic: Issue with travelling home after university  (Read 1333 times)

Offline Deirdre

• Nooboo
Issue with travelling home after university
« on: February 22, 2017, 06:19:19 PM »
So for the second time, I sent my sim to finish his degree off at University. (Technology if you were wondering) anyways, I have been having big issues with him travelling home. It loads to about 95% then stops loading, with only tips then background music of his home. The game itself is corrupted now. His energy bar is blue, and I can't click on him or interact with others. If I click edit town, it brings it back to the university introduction and asks to place sim and his roommates in housing. When I do this, it is still non functional and glitchy.As well as this, I can't access my sims needs, career etc. Please please help!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Issue with travelling home after university
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 07:54:14 PM »
You may need to go back to a previous save, from before you sent the Sim to University. As this sounds like you came across the travel bug.

The post linked below explains a little about it and gives some tips on fixing it.

Tip: WA Travel Bug
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=27012.msg449145#msg449145
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.