Author Topic: Adoption question  (Read 2237 times)

Offline DON

• Nooboo
Adoption question
« on: February 18, 2017, 06:10:39 PM »
I wanted to start up a new story about two siblings. But, I want one of the siblings to be a specific pre-made sim I have installed. Is there any way to adopt, or have, a specific sim? As I said before, I want two siblings, and I want one of them to have a specific look. I don't think I would be able to make the look for the child on my own, seeing as this pre-made look I want is a pre-made sim I downloaded. Is there perhaps a mod that could help me with this? I am open to suggestions. Thanks

Offline Variosities

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Adoption question
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2017, 06:54:51 PM »
There are several options. Most use "TestingCheatsEnabled True"

Shift click the desired Sim and add him/her to the active family.

Shift click the sim and chose the edit sim option. This will allow you to save the sim to the sim template bin. Once the sim is there, you can select it whenever you want to build a family with it.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 07:32:47 PM »
What Variosities said. If you want to make them relatives, you need MasterController with its Cheats module.

Offline WickedSimmer87

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 01:23:03 PM »
If you want to make them relatives, you need MasterController with its Cheats module.

Doesn't the "fulleditmode" cheat work to edit relatives/relations?

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2017, 02:51:26 PM »
If you want to make them relatives, you need MasterController with its Cheats module.

Doesn't the "fulleditmode" cheat work to edit relatives/relations?
It's for the Sims 4 only. You need a scripting mod in the Sims 3 to edit family trees. I haven't found any other way.

anything