Author Topic: Cheat to get Missing Plants - Dragonfruit, Bonsai Bush and Bird of Paradise  (Read 19566 times)

Offline SaucySimmer

• Nooboo
Hi,

I'm missing a plant that I cannot identify and the 3 listed here are not them. I've attached a photo of my screen, showing the one I'm missing (not the trash fruit, the other one between the UFO and the Fang flower. I've looked through the list here, as well as many others. I cannot find what this is!! It looks like it could be a peach? But I've not seen such a thing available. Can someone please help??

Thank you!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
If I'm not mistaken, you are missing the Trash fruit on the left of the UFO fruit, and the Growfruit on its right.
You can buy a growfruit at the kiosk in Granite Falls.

Edited to add: I didn't notice that you'd written "not the trash fruit" before.
Are you missing the growfruit?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
As you like cheats, try this...
https://simsvip.com/2014/09/21/the-sims-4-how-to-spawn-collectibles/
I use them regularly to get missing plants. The fruit will appear at your active sim's feet. Don't forget to do it on your home lot, on an open space. And then you can plant it.

Offline SaucySimmer

• Nooboo
oshizo....it must be he growfruit but I don't have Granite Falls 🙁 I don't own Outdoor Retreat. I ended up *finally* filling my collection without the growfruit, but I wonder why it's still there and showing empty, as though I still need it!

Thank you, Candyd! I will definitely give it a try!!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
@SaucySimmer

Congrats on completing your collection!

If you don't mind waiting around, you can also find growfruit trees in Countryside Windenberg. There's an orchard of trees across from The Shrieking Llama Bar, past the little grilling area.
About your collection, the growfruit isn't counted as one of the plants required to complete the plants collection.
I believe you don't need any plants past the U.F.O. plant (looking at your Plants collection tab).

Offline hugeboote

• Nooboo
Hi,

I'm missing a plant that I cannot identify and the 3 listed here are not them. I've attached a photo of my screen, showing the one I'm missing (not the trash fruit, the other one between the UFO and the Fang flower. I've looked through the list here, as well as many others. I cannot find what this is!! It looks like it could be a peach? But I've not seen such a thing available. Can someone please help??

Thank you!
You can.grow trash fruit  by knocking over trash, playing in it, just leave it. It will start growing after a bit.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Offline Caterina

• Occult
Is it the apple?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
The grove of trees in my game are cherry and lemons.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
The grove of trees in my game are cherry and lemons.

That's because now that the growfruit challenge and subsequent patches have occured the only place to get grow fruit now in a new game is either in GF at the shop/kiosk building or to use cheats and spawn one in.

The cheat for spawning in a grow fruit is objects.gsi_create_obj 0x1EA1C just enable testingcheats on and copy and paste the grow fruit cheat. One grow fruit will spawn in at your sims feet, from there you can plant it as normal.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

anything