Author Topic: Sims Won't Sleep (Mod Related?)  (Read 6101 times)

Offline goatoria

• Nooboo
Sims Won't Sleep (Mod Related?)
« on: December 28, 2015, 05:00:43 PM »
I am having a HUGE problem with the fact that my sims won't sleep. They'll do everything else, but when I tell them to go to sleep the action just disappears. I have tried to delete and repurchase the beds, move out the sims, place them on another lot, and reset my sims along with the bed. It's not that they can't reach the beds, the action just gets deleted and they won't do it. I wonder if this has to do with the CC I have installed, due to the fact that after the update the allowing of CC had been turned off and I simply turned it back on thinking it would cause no harm. Please help, this has caused the game to be nearly unplayable without cheats, and I do not like to cheat.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Sims Won't Sleep (Mod Related?)
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 05:51:02 PM »
This issue may be related to the Queues being dropped/stuff added (aka toilet/shower bug)

However, it may be due to using outdated mods/custom content in your game. The best you can do is go through any mods and custom content you may have and delete the outdated mods/cc.

Do note that with the recent patches released (Dec.4th and Dec.17th) mods and custom content may no longer work and will cause problems with your games - as you have seen. So it's really best to just go through the folder each time there is an update and get rid of outdated mods/cc to help keep the game running smooth.

Problems with CC or Mods? How to Fix!
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,25031.msg426156.html#msg426156

Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Dellena

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2015, 04:04:02 AM »
First off, I'd disable all mods and CC to see if the problem goes away.  If so, then you know the cause.  Also, after a patch, I wouldn't recommend re-enabling any mods until the mod creator has confirm that there's no conflict and it will work fine or they provide an update.  It's a recipe for disaster or corrupted games if you don't.  Beware.

Offline TabbyCaticus

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 02:05:47 AM »
I had the same problem it was Shimrod's bed energy mod. I just search "shimrod" in my mods folder and it came up.