Author Topic: Sims will not move off their home lots.  (Read 1424 times)

Offline kitten_boops

• Nooboo
Sims will not move off their home lots.
« on: January 27, 2017, 10:19:40 AM »
Hi, everyone! I recently downloaded a user-created town for my Sims from the Sims website, and I thought I'd have no problems until I realized Sims couldn't leave lots.

I first realized this issue with one of my pre-created families, and neither of my teenage brother Sims will take the bus to school. I actually have to use the testingcheatsenabled true cheat to either teleport them to the front yard and click on the bus, or teleport them to the school lot just so they'll go. Even then, only one of the brothers will get on the bus, and the other goes back inside to read a book. I had assumed they just didn't want to go to school because I just killed off their mom, but they stopped grieving, and it's still happening.

I had also tried to throw a party. I invited the teens from the neighborhood, and no one showed up (even though the pop-up said they'll be coming). It seems as though no one can move off their lot, as I keep getting that thought bubble with the feet, as if something is in their way. Yet strangely, I see my Sims all around the neighborhood, so they seem to be able to leave their homes just fine. Are my Sims flaky? Or is there something wrong with the town itself--a routing issue? I've never had this issue before, which is what prompted me to seek your help.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Sims will not move off their home lots.
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 11:08:39 AM »
You may need to ask at the site you downloaded the CC town from. They maybe of better assistance into that part of the problem.

However, you may try - if you haven't already:

1. See if this happens in a regular EA town, such as Sunset Valley. If it doesn't that means there may be something wrong with the CC town.

2. Reset Town, Individual Sims and/or Evict Household
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=20732.msg401812#msg401812

3. Sims 3 Factory Reset (What & Howto)
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=20732.msg401814#msg401814
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything