Author Topic: Sim wont stay asleep?  (Read 20555 times)

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
Re: Sim wont stay asleep?
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2011, 08:52:36 PM »
I don't know if it's the patch. I installed the patch when Generations released, and I haven't had any problem until this one a few days ago. It happened to me after I returned from vacation. I'm not sure if the two are related, though.

Sportsfan

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2011, 09:03:17 PM »
I also had about a hundred other problems that almost made me have to restart my challenge, so I am fairly certain that it came from that patch.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2011, 09:21:34 PM »
Well, I'm sorry I couldn't help any.  :-\  I guess you'll just have to hope it never happens again!

Leto85

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2011, 12:08:27 PM »
I had this problem after coming back from a foreign country. After moving to another house this problem seems to be solved.

Offline geekgirl101

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2015, 04:33:35 AM »
First hit in Google so I aint starting a new topic on something already discussed.

Just had this issue pop up today on a daughters' birthday and also on the mothers' birthday, but not on the fathers' birthday.  Resetsim won't solve it, however if you use NRaas's Master Controller mod and reset sim through that it fixes the issue.  Not sure what the outcome will be later in the game though nor why the issue started in the first place but it might be because I was using NRaas's Autosaver mod and it could've been doing Save instead of Save As.

Offline vuther316

• Nooboo
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2017, 04:53:22 PM »
Try Moving the Bed and/ or Turning it the other direction. Seems to have worked for me.

anything