Author Topic: Sims 3 Install Problems  (Read 1487 times)

Offline pjw7326

• Nooboo
Sims 3 Install Problems
« on: January 23, 2017, 10:36:12 PM »
gday ,
i have just reinstalled all my sims 3 discs , but my sims original disc did not work , so i had to download and buy the digital copy from origin , now the sims 3 instead of being electronic arts folder is an origin folder for sims 3 , yet all the discs i have ( all the rest , eg supernatural , university etc ) made a electronic arts folder when installed
so i made a mods folder for both the electonic arts sims folder as usual and i also made a mods folder for the origin sims folder , but when i load the game the game does find any mods from either , like no mosaic or naas master controller or woohoo mods , what do i need to do
willing to uninstall the entire game and start again if needed , but i need the correct way to do it as i wont play with the mods working
please help wth instructions ofr others have digital copy and not  original disc

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Sims 3 Install Problems
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 10:52:23 PM »
If you've got all your original Sims 3 discs, you can register them with Origin.

See the link below for more information:

Redeem your serial key or product code in Origin
https://help.ea.com/en-sg/help/origin/origin/redeem-your-serial-code-in-origin/

Once you've got the discs registered, you should be able to download all Sims 3 packs you own and play the game.

I'm not entirely sure the mods will work or not. But it should be able to get your game in working order. So we can troubleshoot the mods problem if needed.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything