Author Topic: Simfileshare mods not showing up in-game  (Read 3341 times)

Offline xNarwhal

• Nooboo
Simfileshare mods not showing up in-game
« on: December 26, 2016, 02:27:40 PM »
So, I am absolutely obsessed with DazzlingSimmmer's blog. Therefore, she showcases a lot of cc from other creators. Most of those creators use simfileshare. When I download, I always install it into one of my organized folders in the mods folder (Of Electronic Arts/Sims 4). I enter game and discover...MY CC IS NOT SHOWING UP :-\! Custom content from other websites always work. For example, TSR, Dropbox, (Im scared of mediafire  :P). Please help!  :'(

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Simfileshare mods not showing up in-game
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 02:59:01 PM »
Might be worth you saving it to your desktop or another folder that is not inside TheSims 4 folder first. @MrsFlynn  any ideas?
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Simfileshare mods not showing up in-game
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2016, 03:33:34 PM »
I'm sorry, I couldn't find anything on why custom content or mods aren't showing up in game. I am not familiar with Simfileshare. Though, I did try to look on their site to see if they troubleshooting tips. I didn't find any, but that doesn't mean there aren't any.

The best I can offer is to do what Play suggested - download the cc to a different folder other than your \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4

Crinrict has a article on custom content and mods that might be helpful.

Custom Content and Mods
http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/08/mods-and-downloads/

If none of the above help. It may be worth asking the creator or site that you've downloaded the cc from to see if they can help.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *