Author Topic: Sims are changing their outfit when doing an activity.  (Read 1656 times)

Offline jarl44

• Nooboo
Sims are changing their outfit when doing an activity.
« on: December 25, 2016, 03:24:08 AM »
Hi there! I have an issue where I would assign my sim with an outfit, say 'Athletic 1' before having them perform some exercise. But as they approach the treadmill they will automatically change to a different preset such as 'Athletic 3'. I have only just encountered this issue now after bringing myself up to date with all the expansions.

I run my game with a lot of CC's and mods but after trying my game with no mods whatsoever the issue was still there.

Can anyone help?

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
Re: Sims are changing their outfit when doing an activity.
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2016, 07:48:43 AM »
Welcome to the forum, jarl44 :)!

Did you try your game without CC, as well?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2016, 07:55:33 AM »
Welcome to the forum, @jarl44! All I can say is that Sims will do that. Similarly, a Sim can be dressed in an everyday outfit before going to school and then change into a different everyday outfit upon leaving the house.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline jarl44

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2016, 10:31:20 AM »
Hi, thank you for the welcome! Yes my first response was to remove all mods and CC. The issue still occurred even on the vanilla game.

I was a little upset with this, since before updating my game my sims would continue wearing the outfit I had changed them into when participating in an activity appropriate for that outfit. To see that they are just ignoring this is a little annoying for me.  :-\

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2016, 04:55:36 PM »
Welcome to the forum, @jarl44! All I can say is that Sims will do that. Similarly, a Sim can be dressed in an everyday outfit before going to school and then change into a different everyday outfit upon leaving the house.

Yes, this really is just normal behavior for sims. My sims do this all the time, particularly the changing of athletic outfits.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

anything