Author Topic: Simulation Lag Mod  (Read 4442 times)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Simulation Lag Mod
« on: November 08, 2016, 02:14:15 PM »
Found this brilliant mod. It basically stops time jumping back and forward when triple speeding and stops those weird laggy freeze moments when your sim just stands there doing nothing or with their head bobbing. Brilliant for those of us who like to play with a full lot and then throw parties etc. You can triple speed parties on an immortal dynasty gen 8 lot! I tried it with my old Hollingworths file and it worked like a dream.

Of course, most mods are banned for immortal dynasties but @Metropolis Man  maybe this one might be allowed.  :P

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=585420

Unfortunately the latest update removed the python files that allowed this mod to work. I don't think the modder has any plans to investigate further. I'm gutted as this mod really was the answer to lag.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Simulation Lag Mod
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 05:09:09 PM »
This mod sounds really amazing @Playalot !

I just experienced a wedding where the bride and groom bobbed heads for a sim-hour before they walked to the wedding arch, and they're only Gen5!
This would be a great mod to install before attempting the Party Animal aspiration!

Thanks for testing it on your Gen8 Hollingsworth file! That's quite a recommendation!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.