Author Topic: Lifetime Rewards Question  (Read 1564 times)

Offline Mandy11251980

• Nooboo
Lifetime Rewards Question
« on: November 30, 2016, 06:33:44 PM »
I'm wondering if I change my vampire back into a human and buy the Age Freeze Potion just so I can have him abducted by aliens to have some babies then transform him back into a vampire, what I'm wondering is will the Lifetime Reward for my vampire Immortal still be there since I already have it currently?? Does jumping back and forth clear the Lifetime Rewards that you've already purchased? If so, that would totally suck! Does that make sense? Did I confuse anyone? Sorry.

Offline Loconut

• Llama Wrangler
    • My DA
Re: Lifetime Rewards Question
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 08:47:36 PM »
I'm fairly sure the rewards carry over. I had a female witch who had the magic hands lifetime reward who I turned into a human when she was an elder because I wanted her to cane around, lol. I remember her having the magic hands reward just useless in the reward UI. However, do a quick test (save, have lover ask to give up powers, do opportunity and check if he still has the reward - if it disappears just quit without saving) just to be sure.
Blob.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
Re: Lifetime Rewards Question
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 08:44:31 AM »
I think the game treats lifetime rewards like that as traits. So if the life state changes, they should still have the trait, it just wouldn't be active. I don't think it would disappear from the panel, though.