Author Topic: The Sims 3 - Writing Spots Books Has Great Royalty Checks!  (Read 3751 times)

Offline NorthWestTrees

• Nooboo
The Sims 3 - Writing Spots Books Has Great Royalty Checks!
« on: November 12, 2016, 12:39:31 AM »
The Sims 3 - Writing Spots Books Has Great Royalty Checks!

hello sims 3 community and carl!
I would just like to point out that the guide below is missing data on your site, it dose not have spots books listed on the page.
http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/skills/writing/book-type-list.php

Introduction:
Over the period of three weeks in real life I have collected data and tried my best to figure out why sports books are so good at making money, it comes down to a few reasons that I later will tell you in this article. I do want to state that I have not cheated or given my self money on the save I tested the out on this wast 100% vanilla. I have three expansion installed I am not sure if that will make a difference or not but I will list them below:
- Base Game
- University Life
- Generations
- Seasons

The Family:
I have managed to get two sims working on writing I live in a mansion that is worth $217,791 furnished, and my bank money is $87,371, between my main character and his wife they are earning a total of $125,896 a week in royalties. I have only played on this save for (8 weeks & 3 days) in-game.

as soon as I unlocked the sports books I started getting my two sims to work just in that genre, and I am glad I did, just my guy alone has written 45 books and 42 of those are sports his highest selling book in sports was $3,236. his wife has the highest book royalty with less experience a hole $3,244.

I have two lifetime rewards the same on both sims being (Fast Learner & Acclaimed Author)
I have found that sims with the life time goal being (Professional Author) gains more lifetime point's than other sims when completing wishes regarding writing.

Also if you have unlocked a (moodlet manager) this will be a life saver when it comes to your mood and performance without the item you can generally make 0 to 1 book a day if you maintain your mood well, but giving time to recover from stress and other negative moodlets it can take more time away from gaining more money from more books.

Factors That Matter!

• The sims traits
  • How well you maintain your sims mood
  • How many pages the book has
  • How many sims you have working on books at the same time.
  • Perks from lifetime wishes and rewards.

Closing Arguments:
I hope that my own data can help you guys out when picking what book works for you, what works for me is the sports books because they don't take two long and both my sims have good traits that are built for writing, I have unlocked the moodlet manager and I have more then one sim working on the book, however I can understand that other people may have there own way of making good money and that's fine too.

Thanks for reading the and I hope carl can use my data and research to further expand the writing guild.
Thanks for your time | NorthWestTrees.

anything