Author Topic: Saving A Family Tree  (Read 27009 times)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: Saving A Family Tree
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2011, 04:30:02 PM »
I can even name that two families, Pam - the first is your Dreamweaver legacy, the second is your Dreamweaver Dynasty. Am I right? ;D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

joparson

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2011, 07:06:21 PM »
oh yea, im going to keep playing this file as long as possible. After playing a rich family for so long (didnt start out rich) I was thinking about starting a poor family.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline NCottIngham

• Nooboo
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2016, 10:52:45 PM »
  Now that you know we don't allow talk about mods, would you explain your problem again?

One question.. why can't you talk about mods? ???
Just to be clear I read the terms when I signed up, but the only thing it really said about them was about leaving links. They didn't leave a link they just asked If there was any for their situation. Also, there's an option to read about mods on here (however, I didn't click on it so I'm not 100% sure what it's about). I don't know, I feel like I'm missing something. Could you explain so I understand a little better?  :P

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2016, 11:39:10 PM »
You quoted a comment made back in 2011. At that time we didn't allow talk about game mods. We've since relaxed that rule.

We now have a board to talk specifically about game mods and custom content.
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?board=47.0

One question.. why can't you talk about mods? ???
Just to be clear I read the terms when I signed up, but the only thing it really said about them was about leaving links. They didn't leave a link they just asked If there was any for their situation. Also, there's an option to read about mods on here (however, I didn't click on it so I'm not 100% sure what it's about). I don't know, I feel like I'm missing something. Could you explain so I understand a little better?  :P
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline NCottIngham

• Nooboo
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2016, 10:14:19 PM »
You quoted a comment made back in 2011. At that time we didn't allow talk about game mods. We've since relaxed that rule.

Ooh. Sorry I skipped over the date. Thank you !