Author Topic: made an A but overall F? What in the world?  (Read 1442 times)

Offline mrflaxseed

• Nooboo
made an A but overall F? What in the world?
« on: October 22, 2016, 11:24:12 PM »
Hello, I am new to the forums and somewhat new to the game.  I was attempting to achieve my third degree on one of my characters and the first on the other.  I did really well on my first semester that they shared and I knew I was going to get a perfect A with both.  However, when they recieved their grade, it said I made an overall 'F' on both of them but for that semester it said 'A' for the grade that semester.  I don't know what went wrong, since neither of them have really started working on their respective degrees until that first semester.  They both even went into their semesters with credits already in their degrees.  He had 30 starting out, and she has 18. 

What's up with this?  Can I fix it?  I wouldn't mind them making an F if I had actually did something wrong.  But I made a perfect A on both of them.  This makes no sense to me. 

Offline MsSyko

• Nooboo
Re: made an A but overall F? What in the world?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 07:34:14 PM »
I had that happen once, too.  I assumed it was just a glitch, like the one that claims my teen had poor study habits, even though he/she was on the honor roll, did her homework religiously, and completed all the opportunities - and yet the game assigned the 5th trait for me.  Luckily I know how to fix that.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything