Author Topic: Styled rooms saved rooms.  (Read 4832 times)

Offline TaliaSimmySim

• Townie
Styled rooms saved rooms.
« on: August 22, 2016, 03:59:59 PM »
I've tried looking all over for a way to save my rooms from the gallery and putting them into this saved folders in the regular build mode. Is there a way so I don't always have to open the gallery?  The gallery is great but I just want to save the rooms so I can access them quickly.

Offline BavarianBeauty

• Nooboo
Re: Styled rooms saved rooms.
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 08:55:20 PM »
I am not sure if this is the "technical" way to do it but what I did to avoid going gallery all the time was placed the rooms I wanted to keep on an empty lot and clicked up top on the little folder and hit save to library. This made the room visible in both my gallery and when clicking on the saved rooms option at the bottom of the screen while in build modes "styled rooms" option.

I was going to post pictures but it wouldn't work, so hopefully that makes sense.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TaliaSimmySim

• Townie
Re: Styled rooms saved rooms.
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 01:39:25 PM »
So an update. I don't know if there was an update to the game or not but it appears that when you click the heart button (favorites) that saves it to the folder I mentioned above. I hadn't had a chance to try your option but I appreciated the suggestion!