Author Topic: Sims 4 Stuck in Bottom Left Corner of Screen  (Read 3309 times)

Offline ajgearhiser

• Nooboo
Sims 4 Stuck in Bottom Left Corner of Screen
« on: August 18, 2016, 01:10:12 AM »
Hello all!

I desperately need help! I have been trying to figure this problem out for awhile now, and no matter what I try my game will not work!
It happened out of nowhere, but when I launch my game, it loads perfectly fine but once it gets to the screen where you can choose to load a saved game or start a new one, the whole thing drops to the bottom left corner of the screen and the rest is black. To be able to click on anything, I have to hover my cursor over the black part of the screen until I see what I am trying to click on become highlighted. I apologize if this is a little confusing. Does anyone know how to fix this?? I will forever be in your debt!!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Sims 4 Stuck in Bottom Left Corner of Screen
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 01:25:50 AM »
I'm not sure what's going on other than it sounds like it's some kind of graphics problem.

Here's a couple/few troubleshooting tips:

1. Turn off Origin in-game.  -- Open Origin, Select Origin > Application Settings > Origin In Game and deselect to disable Origin In Game.

2. Make sure drivers are up to date.
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=21899.msg401681#msg401681

3. Checking mods/CC might be a good idea. As outdated/corrupted mods or cc can create gameplay problems. -- Read more about it in the link below.

Important Note About Mods, Custom Content and Updates
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=25477.msg431147#msg431147
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ajgearhiser

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 12:47:37 PM »
Thank you so much but unfortunately I have tried all of these and none of them have worked :(

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2016, 01:58:02 PM »
What is your OS ? (This reminds me of a bug I know, but I want to check it's the same kind of thing first)

anything