Author Topic: The Nazario Legacy  (Read 6176 times)

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Re: The Nazario Legacy
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2016, 06:21:36 PM »
Yikes! Sorry about the mistakes, but I think losing the potions is more than fair. You are all right in my book.

My Coolala light has been failing me lately, too. Grrr. That monster under the bed can be very frustrating.

Congratulations to Bianca on maxing her career! Bianca has high charisma from the start-up career, right? So that's good for business or for stand-up comedian. She should be in good shape no matter what you choose.

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2016, 06:57:20 PM »
@FrancescaFiori The Charisma skill is mainly the reason I was considering those careers. I think I'm going to have her join the business career because the daily task is on the computer. Bianca still needs to spend about 12 hours on the computer to finish the Computer Whiz aspiration.

I'm starting to think that the lights have been broken by a recent patch. They aren't working in any of my games on any computer. The autolights function seems to be a bit messed up too...
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2016, 07:09:16 PM »
Awww, Narinn, you didn't have to punish yourself. The whole point of PM'ing was so you could remember the adoption ruling but then just move on!

Wow, that bedroom with the all the beds is just crazy! They have six children now, right?

A big congrats to Bianca for climbing to the top of her career!

You're really making quick progress! Nice work!

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2016, 07:36:15 PM »
@oshizu I felt bad about the cheating, but I'm glad you all think that getting rid of the potions was sufficient penance. Yes, they do have six children. Almost 7! I wonder if it will be another girl.  I've been getting much better at being efficient in the Sims thanks to all the forum challenges  ;) .
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Offline Whirligig

• Simmer Down Sally
  • Occult
    • Whirligig Plays Sims
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2016, 08:44:38 PM »
Great update! I also loved the shot of all the kids' beds. The 'monster under the bed' thing is really annoying. When did it get introduced? And what is this Coolala you speak of? It's been driving me crazy since I started playing again.

Narinn is certainly an accomplished sim. Business is probably easier than entertainer, but if she goes for comedy that would also require time spent on the computer.

Woo, nooboo number 7! Only four more to go! Good luck!
The Morven Dynasty
Blogger ||| Simblr

Soroja14 on Origin

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2016, 08:50:32 PM »
@Whirligig Coolala is a wall light that is supposed to get rid of the monsters under the bed. It doesn't seem to be working very well at the moment. I believe the monsters got introduced when the Kids Stuff Pack came out. Not quite sure when that was, though.
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Offline Whirligig

• Simmer Down Sally
  • Occult
    • Whirligig Plays Sims
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2016, 03:21:20 AM »
Oh, that lamp. I just remember thinking it was ugly and never realised that was what it was for! Shame it isn't working. :-(

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The Morven Dynasty
Blogger ||| Simblr

Soroja14 on Origin

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2016, 04:04:31 PM »
@Narinn2045
I just want to say that I don't consider what you did as "cheating," rather just a mistake.
You simply overlooked a rule, which is super easy because there are so many of them. Also many of the rules are only clarified in the comments.
Like the rule about waiting until a child is a teen to move them out.

When my 10th baby Chiyo aged up to a child, I was so relieved that I thoughtlessly moved her and her sister Aoi out right away. Oops.
I guess my punishment was losing all the retail shop's perk points, eh?  Lol.

Also, I forgot to mention that when I first read your latest chapter, I didn't actually realize that Shea died of starvation! Your legacy's very first death!

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2016, 06:53:17 PM »
@oshizu I know what you mean. There are a lot of rules to keep track of. Yes, Shea was the first death of the legacy! I figured it would be appropriate for Christopher to be the one to orchestrate her death. It made completing the sugar skull collection much easier.
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Offline strawburrysimmer

• Nooboo
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2016, 05:25:15 PM »
Ahhhhh! This entire family is GORGEOUS!