Author Topic: Violin Skill and Renaissance Sim LTW  (Read 2695 times)

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
Violin Skill and Renaissance Sim LTW
« on: May 24, 2016, 06:11:26 PM »
Hi,

Just wanting to know if the Violin skill that came with Dragon Valley as premium contest satisfies as one of the three skills for Renaissance Sim LTW and whether it is a slow or fast skill to raise.

Many thanks,

Dek

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: Violin Skill and Renaissance Sim LTW
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 06:30:45 PM »
I've never tried it, but I have my doubts that any store item would count. If you try it, let us know if it does work. I've never really pushed the violin skill, so I don't know how quickly it goes. Flip did finally max it in my family empire all on his own. It took a long time as he mostly just played it autonomously at parties. It's also painful to listen to until about level 7.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 07:07:13 PM »
Thanks @KRae As Holly doesn't have anything better to do at the moment, I'm going to let her learn violin to see how it goes for her. The game gave her renaissance sim, and she's already completed that thanks to the Lambeo Saurus method (continuous use of brain enhancing machines) for skill improvement. From past experience, I've learnt that if you max more than the three skills, it keeps on tallying up the skills you have maxed. So that'll show me whether or not violin counts towards Renaissance sim or not.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 03:30:11 AM »
Violin skill is like dance skill and doesn't count, unfortunately.