Author Topic: Bride and Groom Greyed Out in "Plan the Wedding"  (Read 4684 times)

Offline redd010904

• Nooboo
Bride and Groom Greyed Out in "Plan the Wedding"
« on: July 09, 2016, 07:34:46 PM »
I have two couples living in the same house, both are engaged, are happy...mood is great, etc. The only difference is one couple is gay, the other straight. Neither one can plan their wedding! I read guides and forum, so I knew to have them dressed, food is in their inventory, and a cake. We traveled to a residential lot that has a wedding arch and when I click "plan wedding" it greys out their pictures when adding bride/groom.When I hover over the question mark, it says they must be engaged.

They are. I was there when it happened!

They are listed as engaged in the relationship list. Why doesn't it recognized that they're engaged?

Has anyone had this problem?

Offline tonycdh

• Townie
  • What does the llama say?
    • Me
Re: Bride and Groom Greyed Out in "Plan the Wedding"
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2016, 08:18:20 PM »
I've never had this problem. My guy was married once, but his hubby ended up dying and never got remarried. (I think he prefers the single life anyways)  Maybe something to do with 4 people engaged at the same time. I don't know. Just a shot in the dark. Hope you get it figured out though!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Bride and Groom Greyed Out in "Plan the Wedding"
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2016, 10:19:04 PM »
I'm not sure of your question. Are you trying to throw a wedding party?  Also, I assume the engaged couple is capable of the "Elope" option.

Have one of the sims to be married make a phone at home; you would choose "Plan a social event" then select "Wedding."
This should walk you through the options of (couple to be married will be grayed out but you can check that it's the right couple) your guests, the party venue, caterer/mixologist/entertainer, and so forth.
When the phone call ends, you will whisked to whatever site you chose.  I've never tried traveling to the venue first and phoning from there.

This may not be the info you seek, but I do hope you figure out how to throw your wedding party.
If worst comes to worst, you can simply buy a wedding arch for your home and have the party there!

anything