Author Topic: Which Graphics Quality do you play with?  (Read 88023 times)

Offline Sims4Lolz

• Nooboo
Re: Which Graphics Quality do you play with?
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2015, 06:46:15 AM »
Hi. I just got a new laptop, and I, after stupidly reset my game have messed up my graphics. As a simmer that plays on a mid-high range laptop- AMD A8 processor, I recommend you go through and test the graphic settings- for example enable laptop mode.

Offline CakePotPie

• Nooboo
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2016, 12:54:38 PM »
I recently started playing around with the graphics in my game and now some stuff has started messing up. The game doesn't crash or anything, but the ways the sims move are different. They kind of "lag" so to speak and when they are walking the movement is choppy. Same with when they are doing things like eating or talking. I've been trying to fix it but it's the most annoying thing in the world and it all started when I started to mess with the graphics settings. Has this happened to anyone else and if so, were you able to fix it?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2016, 05:48:04 PM »
Have you tried going back to low settings for example, and then trying maybe medium settings from there?

Here are a few other troubleshooting tips to help.

Relieve Freezing and/or Game Lag
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=29313.msg426179#msg426179
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Execution

• Occult
  • Rawr.
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2016, 11:14:58 PM »
Settings : Ultra (preset), uncompressed sims, 3840x2160 resolution, SweetFX Reshade

Specs: GTX 970, 6th Gen i5 Processor, 8GB Ram

Offline Mack

• Llama Wrangler
  • Don't fret, or you will miss the fun.
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2016, 05:49:17 PM »
When my baby aged up, the bubble showing her name and her ... (sorry brain freeze here. Cannot remember. It's showing "child") will not go away. She walks around with this panel over her head. Then she went to school but the panel is stuck by the sidewalk although it shows that she is in school. What can I do to get rid of this?
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift; that's why it's called a present.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2016, 06:14:46 PM »
Once she is home form school travel to a new lot with her, that will most likely fix it.

Edited to add:

Move this to Gameplay help, as it's more of a discussion about what graphics other players play on rather than someone asking for technical help.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

anything