Author Topic: Can you age up other sims?  (Read 137757 times)

Offline TobeyR

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Can you age up other sims?
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2014, 04:20:17 PM »
I must be doing something wrong, but every time I try to do this all I can do is change their clothing. There isn't an option for changing anything else, not even relationships.

Are you in the map view? You go to "Manage Worlds" and then in the top right you should see four options, the Manage Household option is right next to the gallery option. Then find the household you want to edit and select them and select Edit Household in CAS. Hopefully I am explaining this right!

Offline TobeyR

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2014, 04:45:01 PM »
OK this is my mistake. To change their gender, etc, whatever, you have to actually click on the house they are in and THEN go to manage households. Then select the household/family you want to edit and edit in CAS. And then it lets you change everything.

So sorry for the misinformation! I thought I was losing my mind!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sapphirekdash

• Nooboo
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2016, 07:23:52 AM »
Same here! Basically my sim (Mia) was a child and got invited to her best friends birthday party (Miguel) who I do not control (they met at a park) so I went and celebrated but then I noticed my sim was blowing out Miguels birthday candles!! Suddenly Mia turned into a teenager and Miguel was supposed to! They are still good friends but I want Miguel to turn into a teenager so they can start dating. How can I age him up? I don't mind waiting but will he still age up since I took his birthday away from him  ::) whoops! And what is the estimate time he will age up (will it take lots of sim days?) for him to become a teenager? Let's just hope I don't blow his candles out next time!! Thanks

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2016, 08:39:06 AM »
Welcome to the Forum, sapphirekdash! Your sim can invite Miguel over to the house (doesn't have to be a party) and have him blow out candles on a cake there. When you click on the birthday cake, if there are non-household members on the lot, one of the options is "Age Up..." Click on that, and you should get a picture of Miguel in the options.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

anything